Peek a boo......

ha that makes for a cool little image John,I'm abit unsure about the orange reflected light mate.??........ while that's what I think it is.I think the cause is reflected in the eye?? i'm seeing something John but unable to be sure what,if it can be tamed then I think the frame would be improved. Which ever way you cut it though it's a lovely view point.!!

like this one mate TFS

stu

Lovely to see up close John but I thought the same as Stu before I'd read what he'd wrote, the red does draw the eye which is a shame. I'm fairly sure it could easily be removed if you wanted :)

ha that makes for a cool little image John,I'm abit unsure about the orange reflected light mate.??........ while that's what I think it is.I think the cause is reflected in the eye?? i'm seeing something John but unable to be sure what,if it can be tamed then I think the frame would be improved. Which ever way you cut it though it's a lovely view point.!!

like this one mate TFS

stu
Thanks Stu - What I think you meant to say was 'John you have screwed up the PP.....' mea culpa. I put a horrid caste on the photo which exaggerated teh red reflection in the eye. When you zoom into the eyes you can see that the left eye shows a silver car and the right eye has a red car!
Lovely to see up close John but I thought the same as Stu before I'd read what he'd wrote, the red does draw the eye which is a shame. I'm fairly sure it could easily be removed if you wanted :)
Thanks Phil, easier said than done with my pp skills - how about this??
Thanks for the comments guys!

AQ4Y2229.2.jpg by nc_killie, on Flickr

Hey John I'm never sure about all this post malarky John,i'm also on an uncalibrated monitor mate,so have reason to doubt. That said mate I'm curious,I saw a purple heron here yesterday too . bro do you use the eye dropper thingy for WB. I often wonder how some of these color casts get there in some images I see

,I guess I'm asking because the more I know the easier it is to put right in my own efforts. I struggle too at times, mate. Mind the new body is insane colour wise it's seems to record so close to what I see . My norm is to check WB via eye dropper and then go to colour temp if still unhappy,I rarely use the presets mate. this might help ??

Is this with the 1dx John how are you getting on with it??

ha ha ya did make me smile,it's much better now mate,still a bit of red RHS but with a red car there I am unsure as to whether you should go further??? Bless I love martins:)

stu

Hey John I'm never sure about all this post malarky John,i'm also on an uncalibrated monitor mate,so have reason to doubt. That said mate I'm curious,I saw a purple heron here yesterday too . bro do you use the eye dropper thingy for WB. I often wonder how some of these color casts get there in some images I see

,I guess I'm asking because the more I know the easier it is to put right in my own efforts. I struggle too at times, mate. Mind the new body is insane colour wise it's seems to record so close to what I see . My norm is to check WB via eye dropper and then go to colour temp if still unhappy,I rarely use the presets mate. this might help ??

Is this with the 1dx John how are you getting on with it??

ha ha ya did make me smile,it's much better now mate,still a bit of red RHS but with a red car there I am unsure as to whether you should go further??? Bless I love martins:)

stu
Chhers Stu - My pp skills are crap! Thanks for the little tidbits - I do not use teh eye dropper usually but did in the repost/ Yes this was with teh 1DX but not much of a challenge - went out on Saturday and there was nothing about in Northumberland - typical next day there was a spotted crake!
Take care

Back