Penmon

at least the wife could enjoy her Prosecco whilst I hobbled over the rocks trying to find a composition.

I think you were successful in terms of composition, Neil,
but do I see it leaning to the right a bit?

That works for me Neil, nice light albeit a lack of clouds :crying: I've only been once and thought the rocks along that beach were really lethal to walk on.

Cloudless can be good. As it is here.

Indeed! Cheers Steve.

I don't see the absence of clouds as a problem. I really like the shot, complete with a lovely blue sky - perfect!

Chris

Thanks Chris

Really nice photo - reminds me of home...back there in 7 weeks :)

Love it there Charlotte, will be heading back for a weekend in a few weeks!

Nice shot that Neil - it's not wonky as you say it's the lighthouse, remember having similar issues myself with it and ended up correcting the lighthouse manually in PS as it was bugging me.

Cheers Stuart....did you use the free transform tool?

nice shot, i think that the smooth sea and lighting create a serene atmosphere, clouds would change that.

Fair point James.
That works for me Neil, nice light albeit a lack of clouds :crying: I've only been once and thought the rocks along that beach were really lethal to walk on.

Thanks mate.....yep, totally agree with you re the rocks

Very nice, the horizon to my eye does look to lean down tot he right a little, but I believe you when you say it's straight. I've had this sometimes, it never looks right to my eye but software, spirit levels etc.! confirm it's horizontal. The lack of clouds aren't an issue, the blue sky and lighthouse reflection works together well in those conditions.

Nicely done, ive shot the same composition but never got the nice light. also had the same issue with thinking the light house is leaning

Back