Peregrines, an amazing morning.

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
Stuck for words really, majestic beauty with a chilling call.

Taken in the wild in North West England, I took 300 shots and these are the first I have processed using my limited PP skills.

Truly a beautiful bird to see, be near and hear.

Peregrine_1.jpg

Peregrine_2.jpg

Peregrine_3.jpg

Peregrine_4.jpg

Peregrine_5.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots. It's my favorite bird but have never got a chance to take photos of one in the wild.

Couple more.

Peregrine_6.jpg

Peregrine_7.jpg

Peregrine_8.jpg

Hi what a beautiful capture I've never seen one in the wild. never mind photographed one thats fantastic. has to be #2 for me.(y)

Thanks mate, a brilliant morning, a long hard walk to where they are, but well worth it.....(y)

i can see these every morning from my balcony but cant get anywhere near as good a picture of them :( very jealous indeed :) well done :)

What lens were these taken with by the way ? Is this one of the RSPB monitored pairs ?

i can see these every morning from my balcony but cant get anywhere near as good a picture of them :( very jealous indeed :) well done :)

What lens were these taken with by the way ? Is this one of the RSPB monitored pairs ?

I`m going to assume they are monitered Ian.

Some were taken with a D200 F4 300 with a 1.7 TC, others were shot with a D300 and an 80-400 F4-5.6.

Last ones before you all get bored to death.

Peregrine_9.jpg

Peregrine_10.jpg

Peregrine_11.jpg

Peregrine_12.jpg

Absolutely wonderful...a real privilege to be able to capture these shots. Nature at its best.

Top notch shots. You must have been quite close to get that detail at 400mm.
Good stuff

Great shots.

It was a picture of one of these that got me interseted in photography many years ago.

Well,i`m off to my pitt,I really feel priveledged to have been able to see, hear,watch and photograph these fabulous birds. A pleasure indeed.......(y)

awesome pics fracster,youve been privelegded to see them so close.nice one mate

Cheers all, i`m glad you have enoyed the pics, they ain`t the best, but hey,they are mine.............:LOL:

Who was it who wanted bird of prey pics for a bird sanctuary somewhere? Anyway,whomever it was, if they would like any of these on hi-res,give me a shout....(y)

My sievelike memory strikes again.....:(

Who was it who wanted bird of prey pics for a bird sanctuary somewhere? Anyway,whomever it was, if they would like any of these on hi-res,give me a shout....(y)

My sievelike memory strikes again.....:(

Twas Cobra mate(y)

Some amazing shots as well, you lucky lucky git :D

Last edited:
Stunning shots of a beautiful creature...

Back