performing owl

So good, like always technically the shot is spot on but it also transports you into the life of the Little Owl for a moment.

So good, like always technically the shot is spot on but it also transports you into the life of the Little Owl for a moment.

An excellent summary.........context with wildlife photography such as this adds "that certain something" :)

Much appreciated ...i find it hard to explain the final outcome of a shot I look for just not great with words but I know what I want and usually after time get it , that's wildlife photography for me get the shot you want and like forget being a follower ..I have always said I see a shot and its in my head but find it hard to pass it on in words

I am pleased to see another of your fantastic photo's as I feared we wouldn't be seeing any more when you listed your 500mm for sale

I am pleased to see another of your fantastic photo's as I feared we wouldn't be seeing any more when you listed your 500mm for sale
Thanks but when the 500mm goes thats it for me...I have more un edited little owl shots than i can shake a stick at literaly thousands and who knows whats in that bunch .
It may just be a case of taking up garden bird photography as i dont need to leave the house for that ,i have also won three competitions with shots from my garden all featured in magazines .

This - he's a master of this craft. Probably one of the few togs on here I would pay money to go on a workshop with,
Lovely compliment Steve and just for the record i do visit your website regular ..
I did a few workshop tours etc a few years ago and all the people that have visited non have never paid a penny ,in fact it cost me .
I love my wildlife and i have always been happy sharing my sites and it's never entered my head to make a profit out of it,although workshops do have there place ..

The forum will be a drearier place without your LOs!! You bring out their character in a unique and engaging way that I have not seen bettered!!
TFS and keep on sharing!

:plus1: :agree: with the above posts.

But I look forward to seeing what you will post from your back library :)

Back