weekly Phil S 52 in 2020. Complete!

Great shot, I love the colours and the reflection. It almost looks like a studio still life.

Fence
I like the idea, I think it could have been a bit better without the tree's in the background.

Love the reflections in the pond it adds a depth to the image. Lovely colours too.

Love those reflections!

That is very nice Phil love the reflections.
Fence - bang on the technique, as has been said the colours really suit the technique, nice job.
Flora - Another really nice image, great reflections in there and lovely colours.
Lovely reflections and as you say, nice colours.
Nice to have that available in your garden :)
A great image Phil. Nice reflections and nice colours too.

I'm still waiting for my pond stuff to flower, ( its normally "late" anyway" ) although the winter clematis has finally decided to show it self :D
Those are beautiful and very colourful. Great reflection.
Great pic of a beautiful plant. Love the reflections.
Great shot, I love the colours and the reflection. It almost looks like a studio still life.
Fence
I like the idea, I think it could have been a bit better without the tree's in the background.
Love the reflections in the pond it adds a depth to the image. Lovely colours too.
Great Technique getting the reflections so sharp. Nice colours.
Nice colours and reflections.
Love those reflections!
Nice reflection. It's always good to see the signs of spring.
I thought that was on glass the reflection is so sharp - lovely shot!
Flora - lovely colours and reflections

Thanks folk for all the comments, much appreciated.

Week 14 - Time

This sundial is in my garden. The dial has never been fixed on the plinth which at least makes it easy to adjust for daylight saving! The trees have grown a lot in recent years so can only get sun between 11 and 5...:cool:

4 o'clock-ish by Philip Stanley, on Flickr

Great image for Time, I would have done the same, but I don't have a sundial ;)

Really like this image.. the soft light and shadows make for a lovely composition.

Really nice shot for time, I couldn't find a sundial in my allowed time or off the house

The trees have grown a lot in recent years so can only get sun between 11 and 5...:cool:
So what you are basically saying "its broken" :D

Nice looking sun dial Phil.

I really like that Phil nicely composed and processed.
Great image for Time, I would have done the same, but I don't have a sundial ;)
Really like this image.. the soft light and shadows make for a lovely composition.
That's lovely Phil. Nicely weathered and stands out really well against the black.
That is absolutely lovely - very calm, beautifully composed and love the leading with the deep blacks
Really nice shot for time, I couldn't find a sundial in my allowed time or off the house
So what you are basically saying "its broken" :D

Nice looking sun dial Phil.
Nice picture with lots of detail and lighting that shows how it works.
I like that really well taken
Fantastic composition. Really like the shadows.
That's great Phil. A lovely subject, nicely photographed and processed.
Very nicely shot and processed!

Thanks for the supportive comments.

You've managed a good depth of field in this. The first thing I thought of was what a nightmare for hay fever sufferers (like me at the moment! )

I watched a bee preen itself this week. It spent a good 5 minutes or so going over every bit of it's body including it's proboscis. I think your bee will have had to do the same after this.

Snappers choice
A good close up of the Bee.
I'm not a big fan of bees and wasps, but when I'm behind the camera, I'm fine with them.

That's a lovely close-up Phil and great detail. I've been chasing bees around the garden without success for the last few days. They've just not stopped still long enough.

Hi Philip

Love all the detail of the pollen in the photo, and good focus, the bee was very obliging to keep still for you.

Pete

Well worth the health risk! Amazingly sharp photo of a little pollen collector! Like the colours too.

Some lovely detail Phil.
Great detail on the close up. And that is definitely a lot of pollen!
The things we do for out art eh Phil ?
great image, lovely detail
You've managed a good depth of field in this. The first thing I thought of was what a nightmare for hay fever sufferers (like me at the moment! )

I watched a bee preen itself this week. It spent a good 5 minutes or so going over every bit of it's body including it's proboscis. I think your bee will have had to do the same after this.
Snappers choice
A good close up of the Bee.
I'm not a big fan of bees and wasps, but when I'm behind the camera, I'm fine with them.
That's a lovely close-up Phil and great detail. I've been chasing bees around the garden without success for the last few days. They've just not stopped still long enough.
Hi Philip

Love all the detail of the pollen in the photo, and good focus, the bee was very obliging to keep still for you.

Pete
Lovely colour and detail. One happy bee.
That is some detail. Beautiful shot.
Well worth the health risk! Amazingly sharp photo of a little pollen collector! Like the colours too.
Beautiful image lots of lovely detail.

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated.

Week 16 - Use your first initial
Potato Shoots - chitting potato getting ready for planting - for those interested, the variety is Kestrel, (2nd early).

14 shot stack using Zerene Stacker

Potato Shoots by Philip Stanley, on Flickr

Back