weekly Phil S 52 in 2020. Complete!

Camouflage
That's a superb shot. I really like the old boy joining in.

Hi Phil

You have done well to get the theme and technique into that shot.

Pete

Was your juxtaposition the size difference of the 2 characters or those boots outside Jimmy Choos?
A good bit of street life well captured.
This is probably my favourite photo of my comment catch up. I do love a bit of human interest in the shots and this really makes me chuckle, the old chap is certainly enjoying himself. Not sure on the fake blue beard though ;)
Great shot for the theme and there's just so much to like about this shot. Well spotted.
This image really makes me giggle :giggle: and there are so many juxtapositions; the tall and short of the two characters, the Jimmy Choo designer's label and the scruffy dressed little guy with a chin warmer. :LOL:
Nicely done Phil and yes I agree there is at least a couple of juxtapositions in there.
Cool and great image, loving the old guy having a dance too it too.
Camouflage
That's a superb shot. I really like the old boy joining in.
That's a terrific image Phil and just right for the theme.
Hi Phil

You have done well to get the theme and technique into that shot.

Pete
Love this - it really made me smile.

Thanks for all the comments.

Cracking shot Phil, I think @LC2 might like it too.
That's really good. I like the colour pallet of mainly just greens and brown

That's right up his street :ROFLMAO:
Lovely shot Phil. Nicely focussed on the eyes and even scarier on Flickr!
Fabulous shot. I didn't realise they had 6 eyes as well as 6 legs.
8 legs I think!
Great detail and nice colour mix too.
Great macro.. even though it does make me shiver!

Thanks for the comments.

A nice scene shot well ;)

A nice and peaceful scene, looks like a classic English countryside.

Gorgeous. Makes me rather homesick - as a child we had many a day trip from East Yorks up to the moors.

Very nice little spider with even littler eyes. Can't be easy making a picture like that - I see macros of live bugs, and my response is generally - nope, too hard!

Lovely Yorks Moors shot too - green and pleasant with clouds, like @HelenC, it makes me rather homesick :sorry:

A nice scene shot well ;)
A nice and peaceful scene, looks like a classic English countryside.
A lovely landscape shot Phil.
Gorgeous. Makes me rather homesick - as a child we had many a day trip from East Yorks up to the moors.
A very nice view Well taken, I like the small sky too
Very nice little spider with even littler eyes. Can't be easy making a picture like that - I see macros of live bugs, and my response is generally - nope, too hard!

Lovely Yorks Moors shot too - green and pleasant with clouds, like @HelenC, it makes me rather homesick :sorry:

Thanks folks.

He looks like he's having a conversation with the leaf. The lighting shows the relief in his skin well. How lucky you are to have these in your garden.

Kermy!!!!

Nice one :)

• Haha
Reactions: LC2
Texture
He's posed well for you. The light really brings out the textures in the skin.

Looks good to me Phil (y)

The lighting has really helped bring out the textures!

Well captured and nicely lit. He would have worked for the camouflage theme as well!

I’d just let my dog in from the garden, thinking it was too early for them, but although it was a very loud one she was completely unfazed. I can hardly believe it but she seems completely cured. Taken about 4 years (about 9 months old when I got her) which I ascribe mainly to Adaptil (dog appeasement pheromone) which I plug here at every opportunity. I have to add she‘s not in any way a timid bitch, just fireworks (and thunder a little) that sparked her off.
assisting
Yes true on the actual negative, to the eye they appear as black.
that’s strange, I developed it as I normally would. Maybe the developer has had it?
I got bitten by a cleg when I was 15, and ended up with lockjaw :(
He looks like he's having a conversation with the leaf. The lighting shows the relief in his skin well. How lucky you are to have these in your garden.
Kermy!!!!

Nice one :)
Looks deep in conversation as @Bebop says :)
The lighting definitely brings out the skin texture so much more than the available natural light would (y)
Cracking shot of the frog having a talk with the leaf, good lighting.
Texture
He's posed well for you. The light really brings out the textures in the skin.
Works well for theme and technique, and nice that it didn't disapear with a plop as they often do.
You've got the frog in a really nice pose - the lighting works very well as already said.
That's a really nice close-up and well lit too.
Looks good to me Phil (y)
The lighting has really helped bring out the textures!
Well captured and nicely lit. He would have worked for the camouflage theme as well!
Hi Phil

Big ticks for theme and technique, great photo.

Pete

Thanks folks.

What a lot of ac-tit-ivity :) I think they must feed as families as my feeder either has none or lots, never one or two. Love long tailed tits.

The great tit looks like he's having a go at that one on the right. Nicely captured.

Back