Weekly Phil S 52 in 2021 - Week 1 - Fruit

LC2

Negan
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
That's a great start Phil. Lovely warm colours, it could almost be a late summer's evening just before a storm.
Liking that you have subjects at either end of the leading lines too.

Name
bill boyd
Edit My Images
No
Great shot Phil. Walking into a new and more promising year!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Yep a belter to start with :)

Name
Helen
Edit My Images
No
Looks like a gorgeous place to move to. Good luck. Lovely sunset displaying that lovely reflected light on the surroundings.

OP
Phil S
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
That is a lovely image, really nice warm colours and great to have the interest of the person in the image.
I think the way the road reflects the sky really makes this composition.
That's a great start Phil. Lovely warm colours, it could almost be a late summer's evening just before a storm.
Liking that you have subjects at either end of the leading lines too.
Lovely lines and composition, nice with the person for interest, and what a lovely sky!

Great start Phil
Great shot Phil. Walking into a new and more promising year!
Warm light offset by the wooly hat. Works well!
as above a very nice image an excellent start to the year
Very pleasing.
Nice start Phil.
Yep a belter to start with :)
Looks like a gorgeous place to move to. Good luck. Lovely sunset displaying that lovely reflected light on the surroundings.
Hi Phil

Glorious light, nice compo, love it. (y)
lovely image you have caught the light well.
That's beautiful Phil. Great start.
Thanks for all the comments.

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Oooh, very close (not sure I like it - the subject not the image - it makes me uneasy :D ) Good lighting on it but is the main part of the fruit a bit soft where the skin on lower right is sharp (or is it my monitor)? Nice frame filler too :)

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
I like the folded skin on the left, and the light on the edible banana bit .... I might have cropped it tighter.

I don't like the bite, a clean cut would look unrealistic but more interesting. Hmmmm ...

Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
OMG that would not have been possible in my house, my dog can hear a banana being unwrapped from 100yds. I would have been lucky to have got a bite out of it let alone pose it for a photo..

Name
Helen
Edit My Images
No
Bananas actually set my teeth on edge so you can image my reaction to this! A good shot all the same.