Critique Photo Feedback

Howard, if you'd like critique for your photos, please post them to TP.
We discourage users from posting just to drive traffic to their websites; that defeats the object of us being here.
Welcome to TP.
:)

Isnt this where you post for photo critiques? Also I only use my website to store my photos really, I dont make any money from it so I didn't post to drive traffic, thanks

I'm going to be fairly brutal about this. Sorry, but I think it's best to just 'rip the plaster off' so to speak. It's all intended to help you improve.

Photo 1: Uninspiring subject in an odd location in the frame and not sharply in focus. The bokeh on the left is also very 'busy' and distracting.

Photo 2: File this under 'just because it's possible to a colour/mono split, doesn't mean you should'. There's also a wide expanse of nothing at the front of the shot with nothing to draw my eye in except a litter bin. There are loads of interesting subjects within that frame — the beach huts, the paraglider not to mention all the people but trying to fit them all into the same frame just doesn't work for me here.

Photo 3: Subject not at its best, out of focus, over exposed, over-processed.

Slow down your photography and think about the image in the frame first before you worry about post-processing.

Back