Photo with LED

I like it. Maybe a bit more central to the window in the background (which you can never unsee now, sorry!) and the eyes look a little soft, but that could be forum compression. You subject has a happy face and smiling expression which goes with the title.

(y)

I love this portrait - the lighting works really well and your subject has an expression that's hard to define, which makes you keep looking - almost a sense of wonder at the lights she's holding, or being Diwali, what the lights represent.

A lovely picture of a very pretty girl - I really like the way you've used the lights.

I have to agree with the others though - the background (which can be fixed) and it's a little soft (although considering the style I don't think that really matters too much here).

Well done.

I like it. Maybe a bit more central to the window in the background (which you can never unsee now, sorry!) and the eyes look a little soft, but that could be forum compression. You subject has a happy face and smiling expression which goes with the title.

(y)

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I agree with you regarding the window!

Hi

I really like this. The natural smile and colours in this are great.

Great idea to use the little lights too.

Gaz

Nice colours as said- However: Its slightly out of focus ( eyes/ face) so not really 100% for me - sorry

Les :)

Back