- Edit My Images
- There are 12 rounds, each running calendar monthly.
- The themes have been announced in their entirety in the 2nd post of this thread
- Only one photo can be submitted per round per member.
- Photos must be taken between the announcement of the themes and the closing date for the relevant month.
- The closing date for entries each round will be 23:59 on the last day of the month.
- All images will be subject to the general forum rules on decency etc, Any images deemed NSFW will be displayed as links.
- A publicly displayed thread of entries will be created for each month as soon as possible after said month has closed. The thread will be locked so no comments will be possible. Comments may be made in the discussion thread but anyone identifying their entry will be disqualified for that month.
- Images must be sized at no larger than 1600 pixels on the longest side.
- Images should NOT be watermarked or otherwise identifiable to maintain anonymity.
- Entries must not have been previously shown elsewhere, and must remain so until judging for the round has ended (including flickr, Facebook etc).
- Entries must be submitted only from the 1st of the month for that month’s theme
- Your entries should be in jpg format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you are only emailing entries for that particular month (any entries not for that month will be rejected).
- In the subject heading of the email, you must state 'POTY'
- In the body of the email, please include the following:
- Once you have submitted an entry, you will not be able to change it.
- Once the entries are posted, a poll will be posted where members can vote.
- After 7 days, the poll will close and the top 10 entries will go forward to the Judges who will rank them and provide feedback. Results will be posted after a further 7 days.
- A league table will be maintained and posted as soon as possible after judging is completed and the winner announced.
- Points will be allocated to the top 10 as follows:
- 1st - 25
- 2nd - 20
- 3rd - 16
- 4th - 12
- 5th - 10
- 6th - 8
- 7th - 6
- 8th - 4
- 9th - 2
- 10th - 1
- The entrant with the most points at the end of the year will be crowned the Talk Photography Photographer of the Year 2015
The discussion thread for this year is HERE