Photographing toys

I have recently started taking photos of toys, I don't think its going too bad so far. Just waiting for some mushrooms to grow in the woods as I have an image In my head I want to see if I can get. Watch this space.

Three very nice images, great idea and well presented with #3 being my fav'.

George.

I like these a lot, especially the last one.

Agree, very nice. Like no 3 too. Well executed.

I have recently started taking photos of toys, I don't think its going too bad so far. Just waiting for some mushrooms to grow in the woods as I have an image In my head I want to see if I can get. Watch this space.

There won't be much space to work in then. Well someone had to say it;)

DSC_4390 (2).jpgNot too sure about this one. a few stacked images. I feel there is something missing just don't know what.
Any thoughts.
Thanks.

Went to Epping Forrest this morning hoping to find some tall mushrooms but seem difficult to find at the moment, i do know there's a lot of mushroom pickers around these days.

Managed to find a few small ones.
Still was good to be out.

55.jpg

57aa.jpg

I Must find some more dolls house models.

ABC 1599.jpg

Last edited:
Went to Epping Forrest this morning hoping to find some tall mushrooms but seem difficult to find at the moment, i do know there's a lot of mushroom pickers around these days.

Managed to find a few small ones.
Still was good to be out.

View attachment 293839

View attachment 293841

I Must find some more dolls house models.

View attachment 293876

These are all fantastic! What a clever idea. My favourite is the waterfall in the opening post. And i like the last one with the mushrooms. Always good to be around a fun gi. :D

These are all fantastic! What a clever idea. My favourite is the waterfall in the opening post. And i like the last one with the mushrooms. Always good to be around a fun gi. :D

Thank you for the comments.

Hoping to get some more this weekend with bigger mushrooms, also on the look out for some other dolls house figures

Tried a bit of mushroom light painting today.

I don't think its a bad attempt for my first go at it.

untitled (1 of 1)-2 (3)77.jpg

Been to Epping Forest today, lots of mushrooms but not very many larger ones.

Old Couple.jpg

Back