Photography paper

Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Wondered if anyone could recommend any paper that is not too expensive I know there is lots of canon and Kodak paper about are there any third party papers that are worth considering ? mainly 6x4 7x5 8x10 sizes. its for canon ips 7200

Thanks mark.

I use Ilford Gallerie papers I gloss, matt and satin. I prefer the gloss most of the time. I use the same printer profiles as the corresponding finish Canon Pro papers. I usually get mine from 7dayshop but other suppliers (premier ink) sometimes have it at better prices. Worth keeping an eye on assorted suppliers to see if other papers (including Canon) come up as special offers.

I use Permajet Oyster (other finishes are available) - totally consistent results but a bit cheaper than Ilford - similar quality though

I use Ilford Gallerie papers I gloss, matt and satin. I prefer the gloss most of the time. I use the same printer profiles as the corresponding finish Canon Pro papers. I usually get mine from 7dayshop but other suppliers (premier ink) sometimes have it at better prices. Worth keeping an eye on assorted suppliers to see if other papers (including Canon) come up as special offers.

I use this as well

http://ilford.com/products/photo-inkjet/galerie-prestige/smooth-gloss-310gsm

Back