Photos from the TP Megga Meet

kelack

TPer Emerita - But she's back!
Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
Put your photos from the weekend in here

Haha, I have a few more of others. I'll upload them later :)

Thanks to the organisers, contributors and participants for making it fun. A lovely day out, but I haven't much to show after judicious use of the Del key....

20150606_140423_8788_LR.jpg

20150606_151349_8883_LR.jpg

20150606_161239_8946_LR.jpg

A good day i hope had by all, very much enjoyed it myself, and so nice to see so many people there today. I'll get some photos processed!

last one, fascinating creature!

Some great photos already, just seen Kelly's on fb too, very impressed with what you are posting folks.

So glad those that were there today enjoyed it and huge thanks to you all for coming too (y)

Who knew Kelly was the shortest mod though eh!

Reactions: Yv
Also, message from Bobbie who was modelling for us...

"Brilliant day at the TP Mega meet! Even enjoyed the snake, but my highlight was most definitely the birds of prey! Thank you all for a lovely day and making me feel relaxed and comfortable enough to help you with the photos!"

EDIT!! Bobbie also wants to know, if any of you have a photo or two, just small ones and watermarked if you want, but she would like to show her friends on Facebook, so just let me know, send them, or however you prefer to do it so you are credited. I think she really wants to show off the snake and the bird :LOL:

Last edited:
Gosh I must have missed that colourful bird....

And a few more ...

There were also lots of funny moments, like the demonstration of 'walking like a model'

Or ... guess what was on Papa Smurf's mind when the snake was making its way to a dark and warm place ;) Help .....

And then there is the moment that Cobra catches me in the act of my love for candid, I respected the request for privacy for the others but hey at the risk of the wrath of @Cobra I have to post at least one. I think he was yelling at me that he's got his eyes on me :p

Then there was also my film shots, I brought a Nikon FE2 and my Mamiya RB67 SD Pro...But that will have to wait several months until it is developed ;)

Oh, and one more thing. My pick of the day of my photos, as per usual I'm sure I pick one that nobody else would have picked but hey ho here we go.

Bobby was truly frightened but she did great. My favourite of the day:

I'm impressed you got enough network signal to see them :) Enjoy your day, shame I can't make day 2...

Why does it all look upside down? :)

Must have been the beer last night

Back