Photos from the TP Megga Meet

It looks like you all had a great time, and its good to put some faces to the names (cobra is much smaller than I expected :)) Some great images too, well done everyone. I really must make the effort next year, if you do it again, just wish you were a bit closer

A few more from me

DSCF0445-Edit_zpslulsmpay.jpg

DSCF0444-Edit_zpsdzteldrc.jpg

DSCF0438-Edit-2_zpstixqy2dh.jpg

And I had too short a lens for this so it's a big crop but these little fellas were great!

DSCF0427_zpsxz1s4hya.jpg

Just whatever you do, don't get @Cobra wet :)

Nice photos coming through. That hut would have been ideal for "Broken" :D
You should see who lives in it. Makes "Wrong turn" look like a Disney production.

Reactions: Yv
Yes exactly, and the many years it has been there in the village. Or should I say two centuries.

Ps. For the record, I've not been there for the last two centuries ;)

Yup, I've got nothing on any of the networks. Only a Vodafone sure signal box that utilises your broadband works. And ahem broadband runs at speeds of about 2.5Mb :eek: Hard to belief as technically we are in the outer metropolitian area ;)

But on the bright sight, it is pretty and we get to hear the lions have sex. Not many of you can say that v

Anyway, time for some frog pictures. I asked @Bazzle last year if he could bring frogs and he didn't let me down. I loved these guys.

TP-MegaMeet-2015002 by Yvonne White, on Flickr

TP-MegaMeet-2015021 by Yvonne White, on Flickr

TP-MegaMeet-2015024 by Yvonne White, on Flickr

TP-MegaMeet-2015005 by Yvonne White, on Flickr

Just for the record, that IS my Olympus camera carefully positioned in the moss and moisture, I didn't make anyone else risk theirs :LOL: Kissing it did not turn into a Nikon though.

Is the oof on the face done on purpose to protect the nervous :LOL:

You would like to think so but I'll be honest, It was with the Olymupus manual lens and I turned the aperture ring to f1.8 whilst turning the focus ring! :rolleyes:

And this is what being the co-owner of a photography forum for 10 years does to you! :wacky:

DSCF0418_zpsazl8xlh4.jpg

cruel.. very cruel. i see you applied a Chubby and Bald filter as well..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll upload some shots from the roll I developed on the fly yesterday using a selection of drinks bottles, washing up bowls and sticky backed plastic when I get back to my own laptop later but these are a couple of digital shots from my NEX5;

View attachment 39018

View attachment 39019

View attachment 39020

View attachment 39021

One from my Iphone6 just to add some variety..

View attachment 39022

Awesome weekend, thanks to everyone who organised it. I think I shot more film and digital over those 2 days than I have in the last 6 months. Excellent bunch of people and nice to put faces and real names to forums names.

Cheers
Steve

There are stunning results in here guys (y)
Jp @dejongj I knew you were pointing that camera at me even though you denied it :p

There are stunning results in here guys (y)
Jp @dejongj I knew you were pointing that camera at me even though you denied it :p
I just cant help myself. I find people more interesting than animal to photograph.

Cobra's not people, he's a mod!
OMG The Hamster is alive :eek: This is like a William Gibson novel but live.

PS. If I understand the earlier conversation correctly, he's not even a mod, I mean some find him smaller than imagined, even feathery :eek: all I know is that we love him (y)

Last edited:
Back