Photos from the TP Megga Meet

That last one is brilliant. Love them all.

Bennett's Cottage had electric windows!

This was on the right side of the cottage (when facing the front door); you had to climb over the pile of logs to see it.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what this would have been used for?

TP_IMG_3758
by Tori_T on Talk Photography

I can't be the only one that thinks she looks like Professor Yaffle from Bagpus in the chimney picture?
I had to google that
but see where you are coming from :D

Last edited:
Some really nice pics here folks.....and some seriously dodgy looking characters! :LOL:
It was a fab weekend :)

Look like you all had a grand old time....

Would have loved to have joined you but still recovering from the surgery.

Nigel

There are some brilliant photos in here. I'm glad everyone had a great time!
Loving the lego with a minion invasion.

The barn! I wish I'd ventured over to that barn. Didn't know it was there until it was time to leave (Which I'll admit wasn't that long after I'd gotten there!)
Thanks to everyone for coming, and thanks also to those who helped put the whole thing together.
I'm not going to name names, because I *will* forget to name someone!

OK, before anyone asks, less than a month for me to process a shoot of several hundred shots is pretty damned impressive!

With the excuses out of the way, here's the few shots I don't mind from the meet. Most have minimal fiddling:

TP Meggameet 01 - 06-06-15
by Steve Rust, on Flickr

(messed around with this quite a bit)

TP Meggameet 02 - 06-06-15
by Steve Rust, on Flickr

TP Meggameet 03 - 06-06-15
by Steve Rust, on Flickr

TP Meggameet 04 - 06-06-15
by Steve Rust, on Flickr

TP Meggameet 05 - 06-06-15
by Steve Rust, on Flickr

TP Meggameet 06 - 07-06-15
by Steve Rust, on Flickr

TP Meggameet 07 - 07-06-15
by Steve Rust, on Flickr

There's still some lessons learnt, even in these shots. The weekend was probably useful to me more than anything because the breadth of different subjects forced me to think about things I haven't necessarily had to think about before (sadly, in a lot of cases I didn't think about them until too late). I also learnt a good amount about the AF system on the camera, and that I still need to learn and practice more on that front. ^_^

I'm sure I've said it already, but thanks again for the weekend. I'm not always the most talkative person (not shy by any means, it just takes me a while to open up to new company), hopefully my aloofness didn't offend anyone!

Back