Photos on mugs etc (UK)

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Any recommendations for a good company for printing photos on mugs etc? I don't want to use photobox because of how they have treated their customers

You can no longer download high quality photos from them, which I think is a bit poor nor buy them on DVD

Is that it? From your "way they treat customers" I expected something more dramatic... they changed the service thats all :)

Is that it? From your "way they treat customers" I expected something more dramatic... they changed the service thats all :)
Well I think if you were relying on them, you would be upset (I was not and have multiple backups etc). Sorry to disappoint you.

Well I think if you were relying on them, you would be upset (I was not and have multiple backups etc). Sorry to disappoint you.

So you was not upset yet here you are slagging them off? good job they didn't upset you then :)

personally I ahve been using them for years and get great service.. hence why your post about the way they treat customers suprised me....

So you was not upset yet here you are slagging them off? good job they didn't upset you then :)

personally I ahve been using them for years and get great service.. hence why your post about the way they treat customers suprised me....
I have used them in the past and got a good service, but didn't think they way behave now is that great. I am surprised flickr don't type up with a photo printing company outside of the US. Sadly yahoo has not always been that good at commercials.
Apologies however if I have offended any loyal customers.

Last edited:
Back