Photoshop 2021 Nightmare

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
I have just tried to update from PS 2020 to 2021 I keep getting error code 176 telling me I am trying to download to a network drive when I am not, surely it would just go to the same drive as the other version, never had anything like this before, it's a right pain, I can't see how you could even go to another drive if you wanted too when it's just trying to update, and Adobe are no help, it just gives you the error code on the website, but no solutions, no wonder people are getting pi$$ed off with Adobe !

Has anyone else had this ?

Last edited:
I down loaded 2021 version about a month ago and it was done with little fuss. Have you tried 'phoning Adobe, they have 2 UK numbers, but both direct you over to the somewhere in the far east, but at local price rates.. I have always found them to be very helpful.

The numbers I have used in the past are 0800 028 0148 or 0207 365 0735
I don't know if you will get through in the evening but keep trying.

The numbers I have used in the past are 0800 028 0148 or 0207 365 0735
I don't know if you will get through in the evening but keep trying.

Thanks for the phone numbers, I have sorted it now though so hopefully will be ok [emoji106]

Following on from my supplying telephone numbers to help TG, would it not be a good idea to have a thread where the list of 'difficult' contact numbers of other big players in the photographic world. For one I would love to know the numbers for Microsoft. They have made their office impregnable to incoming 'nuisance' phone calls trying to solve problems, all the time they sit in their Ivory Towers thinking what a wonderful world it is. They don't have a straight forward E Mail address that I can find.

Another two are Canon for service on their inkjet printers and Epson for the same thing. There must be others which we have struggled to find

Last edited by a moderator:
Following on from my supplying telephone numbers to help TG, would it not be a good idea to have a thread where the list of 'difficult' contact numbers of other big players in the photographic world. For one I would love to know the numbers for Microsoft. They have made their office impregnable to incoming 'nuisance' phone calls trying to solve problems, all the time they sit in their Ivory Towers thinking what a wonderful world it is. They don't have a straight forward E Mail address that I can find.

Another two are Canon for service on their inkjet printers and Epson for the same thing. There must be others which we have struggled to find

Microsoft contact number- Contact - Microsoft UK

It is not just photography, I have had to go to Companies House to find the address of several companies recently one to use the Small Claims Court as they just ignored every form of contact. Since the court contacted them, their legal dept. has shown some interest in communicating. Many companies just want you to telephone. This suits them because they record the conversation and thus have a record but the customer does not. An email would at least leave a written record but most do not supply an email address.

Dave

Microsoft contact number- Contact - Microsoft UK

Yes that is fine but you still get passed around from pillar to post. I did suggest posting telephone numbers that actually work, not where to go on line to look them up The only number I can find for Microsoft is 0344 800 2400 and that gives you the run a around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back