Photoshop help needed

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Is anyone able to 'remove' the ugly tarpaulin on the building for me?

I've had a go but realise it leaves a lot to be desired! I would like a good job done and am happy to pay a small fee for your time. I can upload the original file (well a .tiff) to drop box and send you the link.

Attachments

• Untitled_Panorama1.jpg
    Untitled_Panorama1.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Untitled_Panorama1-Edit-3-2.jpg
    Untitled_Panorama1-Edit-3-2.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 140
Is anyone able to 'remove' the ugly tarpaulin on the building for me?

I've had a go but realise it leaves a lot to be desired! I would like a good job done and am happy to pay a small fee for your time. I can upload the original file (well a .tiff) to drop box and send you the link.

Happy to have a go. Just need biggest image possible please ;-)

I'll have a try for you but looking at the original the tarp doesn't appear excessively intrusive.
What are you wanting in its place? The colours are all a bit muted and nothing appears on your image to be too obtrusive.
There appear to be just roof timbers and no proper roof. Do you want the timbers extending or are you after a full roof of sorts?

Happy to have a go. Just need biggest image possible please ;-)

Thankyou Furtim, I can email you a link to a Dropbox 6000x6000 original. Do you require payment and if so how much.

I'll have a try for you but looking at the original the tarp doesn't appear excessively intrusive.
What are you wanting in its place? The colours are all a bit muted and nothing appears on your image to be too obtrusive.
There appear to be just roof timbers and no proper roof. Do you want the timbers extending or are you after a full roof of sorts?

Thankyou mickledore. As Furtim posted first I’ll see what we can do as I don’t want you or anyone to have to waste their time for me! But I appreciate your help very much so thankyou. I will answer questions though.

For me the tarp spoils the image so I would like it removed, my eye is drawn to it.

I suppose I’m after the tin roof being extended, like I have shown on my badly edited example.

Thankyou mickledore. As Furtim posted first I’ll see what we can do as I don’t want you or anyone to have to waste their time for me! But I appreciate your help very much so thankyou. I will answer questions though.

For me the tarp spoils the image so I would like it removed, my eye is drawn to it.

I suppose I’m after the tin roof being extended, like I have shown on my badly edited example.
No problem. PM me if needed, I'll unsubscribe now. As for paying????? Don' think anyone on here will take money helping out.

No payment and why not just post link in here? That way you’ll get several attempts for free.

You can just message me the link if you prefer.

Post the link up, or drop me a message with the link and I'll have a go later. Should be reasonably easy with a full sized image.
Plus we do this for fun, no payment required.

No payment and why not just post link in here? That way you’ll get several attempts for free.

You can just message me the link if you prefer.
Ok thankyou. I suppose I’m also hesitant about releasing the full size image into the public domain after having so many of my images ripped off of late and I wasn’t expecting such a generous response from people so thanks:)

Last edited:
Looks like I'm out of the loop:(
I'l go out on the bike instead. Fighting Storm Dylan will be much more fun:)

Looks like I'm out of the loop:(
I'l go out on the bike instead. Fighting Storm Dylan will be much more fun:)

Sorry Mick I didnt mean to exclude you only wanted to cause minimum fuss to people. I wasn’t expecting so many generous offers of peoples time.:)

My attempt -full size link is messaged back to you.
Hardest part was within the balustrades and getting the roof to look random, then rebuilding the chimney

Good fun that, thank heavens for a large tablet :)

Do you have photoshop? I masked out the roofs and saved the selections so you could always play if you wanted.
roof small.jpg

Back