Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

Well yesterday actually but I got home late and today have been doing some jobs - including fixing my broken tripod :)

David

5D4_3706_1500.jpg

Well yesterday actually but I got home late and today have been doing some jobs - including fixing my broken tripod :)

I don't actually like this composition too much as the blue blob in the water - while an interesting effect, doesn't really gell with the rest of the image.

David

Last edited:
Just this one

P5235411_copyx.jpg

At last! We have some flowers!

8XjDF4q.jpg

6LeWwi8.jpg

I had a lovely time just laying on my tummy on the lawn admiring the wild flowers. Dunno what the neighbours thought. I'll have to cut the lawns this week though :(

dUrfLsp.jpg

0vaK7e7.jpg

Paul, If I could have given that more than one "like" I would have. I always wanted one, well any Triumph really, and never had one.

Thanks,, it isn't mine it belongs to my rideout mate as does the Rudge I posted last week. Mine are all Harleys. I did have part ownership on a Tiger Cub back in the late 60s when I was far too young to ride it legally. My first bike was a BSA "Super" Bantham (175cc) but again still too young to legally ride it. Kinda wish I still had them but hey-ho.

This was my first legal bike.

Kawasaki KS 125 E.jpg

This is a digital photo of the only print I still have of that bike from about 1978 bought it in 1974, the only new vehicle I have ever owned.

Thanks,, it isn't mine it belongs to my rideout mate as does the Rudge I posted last week. Mine are all Harleys. I did have part ownership on a Tiger Cub back in the late 60s when I was far too young to ride it legally. My first bike was a BSA "Super" Bantham (175cc) but again still too young to legally ride it. Kinda wish I still had them but hey-ho.

This was my first legal bike.

View attachment 280387

This is a digital photo of the only print I still have of that bike from about 1978 bought it in 1974, the only new vehicle I have ever owned.

I had a B175 Bantam as well, though bought as a basket case. Put it back together & rode it around for a couple of weeks, then arranged to take the then GF to Brighton with it - nipped up about halfway down & got flogged ASAP.

Is that a KX125?

I had a B175 Bantam as well, though bought as a basket case. Put it back together & rode it around for a couple of weeks, then arranged to take the then GF to Brighton with it - nipped up about halfway down & got flogged ASAP.

Is that a KX125?

KS 125 E, just wish I still had it.

KS 125 E, just wish I still had it.

I had a Kawasaki S1B of fairly similar vintage, perhaps a couple of years older - fantastic bike, though with a few handling quirks and a tendency to cover anything behind in spots of 2 stroke oil. :)

Yes, we at last have some flowers and some more to come.

6a7y4kt.jpg

Look at the lawn though, all those daisies and buttercups. I really like it like this but I suppose I'll have to cut it this week.

Last edited:
Hi, today is May 28. So, I took my Leica Elmarit 2,8/28 on the SONY NEX5N for a walk through my village near Mainz/D. I hope, you won't find this too boring ... ---

Main street, the protestant church :

DSC02356-nex5-L28-8.jpg

Walking towards the centre ... :

DSC02357-nex5-L28-8-c.jpg

... local administration, the bank :

DSC02358-nex5-L28-8.jpg

... the catholic church :

DSC02359-nex5-L28-8-c.jpg

... a few shops, struggling to survive against online shopping and the shops in the city :

DSC02360-nex5-L28-8.jpg

Back