Pixel Tyson

Very nice play fight shot.

I prefer the armadillos; they crack me up every time. More of a subject for the video forum though.

Where was this ? I didnt think any zoo kept PB's these days ?

2 of YWLPs polars gave some potential illegal immigrants a shock last year when they were in transit.
Made me chuckle.

I prefer the armadillos; they crack me up every time. More of a subject for the video forum though.
They are indeed a good spactacle (y)
2 of YWLPs polars gave some potential illegal immigrants a shock last year when they were in transit.
Made me chuckle.
That was just Nissan as far as I remember (although admittedly, my memory does need the aid of google, but I did think it was just the one Bear in transport)

I think it was just Nissan too. How was Victor looking Nick? I've heard they were splitting them into two groups of two as he was getting a bit left out by the youngsters? Lovely shot - I am jealous that you get to see them so often. We've only been the once and it was epic rain all day (which we just stood in and watched the bears obviously as they are awesome!).

How was Victor looking Nick? I've heard they were splitting them into two groups of two as he was getting a bit left out by the youngsters? Lovely shot - I am jealous that you get to see them so often. We've only been the once and it was epic rain all day (which we just stood in and watched the bears obviously as they are awesome!).
Last weekend Nissan and Pixel were out together, but I only saw Victor and Nobby in the holding pen (the caged area) and I think it's Nobby that's more nervous of the old fella.

Cheers Fi and Rooban

Last weekend Nissan and Pixel were out together, but I only saw Victor and Nobby in the holding pen (the caged area) and I think it's Nobby that's more nervous of the old fella.

Cheers Fi and Rooban

Yes - when we visited Nobby was giving him a very wide berth indeed!

Back