Planets - Red, Gold and Green

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Not done any of this for a while. Colours again inspired by my over 40 year love of Reggae, Ska and all it's sub genres.

The symbolism of the Pan African colours adopted by the Rastafarians:

Red is a memorial to the blood shed by patriots. Yellow stands for the wealth of treasured heritage. Green represents the forests and vegetation, without which human life could not exist.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/A7tF16]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/A7mhYq]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/B3bRcs]
[/url][/url][/url]

Absolutely love these just like I did the last lot, the colours work so well together...
They would look lovely as my profile pic too (hint hint) ;)

Absolutely love these just like I did the last lot, the colours work so well together...
They would look lovely as my profile pic too (hint hint) ;)

If you want it girl you take it. My pleasure!!

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but they are rather stunning (y)

Last edited:
Of course I would. Why would you think I wouldn't?

Thank you... :love:
Well it's your image sweets, it could be stealing lol or you could have said take your bloody own ;)

Thank you... :love:
Well it's your image sweets, it could be stealing lol or you could have said take your bloody own ;)

Nah, you are very welcome.

They are really impressive brash, I really like them :) and great write up explaining colour scheme thank you

All very impressive and like the third the best.

Yay!!... Thank you muchly...Looks good huh :D :kiss::kiss:

Yeh, not the one I'd have picked, I prefer the last but hey ho if you like than un best cool by me.

Yeh, not the one I'd have picked, I prefer the last but hey ho if you like than un best cool by me.

It was between this and the last, I couldn't decide, they all look good

really excellent. I tried this, using a CD and some washing up liquid and maybe some oil for others. anyway, mine turned out to be rubbish
you've inspired me to have another go, so that can't be bad

really excellent. I tried this, using a CD and some washing up liquid and maybe some oil for others. anyway, mine turned out to be rubbish
you've inspired me to have another go, so that can't be bad

:D:D Thanks!!

Forget the CD etc. Pyrex dish raised a few inches off the work top, couple of inches of water in it, different colours of card/material under it, light it up, oil on top of the water, give it a good stir up, let it settle a bit and snap away.

For these I was using the MPE-65 and a twin head, undiffused flash but any decent Macro lens and flash/ingflash will suffice I'm sure. Enjoy, it's great fun.

The last images stands out for me 10/10 fella

Les

Shut it you!....I would love to though but no macro :p

I may have a lens I'm looking to sell, ain't decided yet. Are you Canon or Nikon? I'll let you know if I'm sticking it in the Ads.

Last edited:
I may have a lens I'm looking to sell, ain't decided yet. Are you Canon or Nikon? I'll let you know if I'm sticking it in the Ads.

I'm canon sweets, to be honest I can't see me being able to afford one for ages but yes let me know if you do :)

Back