Please help with photoshop repair

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I'm trying to learn photoshop and think repairs are the one area i'll get most use form it.

What's the easiest way to clone the colour of the background wall across to the left and still get a good outline on the arm ? Aslo is there a good wat yo reduce flash reflection glare in PS as seen in the letters ood in the business name

Finally can the branding be aligned horizontally independently over everything else ?

med121609-DSC-5271.jpg

Many thanks in advance,
Mike.

Last edited:
I'd use the magnetic lasso tool to follow the arm and to select the area to the left, then cloining out the printer and socket and extending the background further to the left.

Then for the letters I'd probably either use magic wand to select the backdrop and other white bits, then select inverse and can then work on the lettering.

Your profile thing said yes to editing so I had a little play. I very rarely venture into Photoshop these days so my my attempt is somewhat "agricultural".
I just played about with selections and the clone tool, and then selections and the move tool. I couldn't do much with the reflections in the lettering as I couldn't find the color sampler.
med121609-DSC-5271 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Guys - got a reasonable result with the clone stamp tool.

What i'd love to do is select the fuschia from the D and simply paint that colour of the reflection on the OOD but can't see how to do that.

Here ya go (y)med121609-DSC-5271 copy.jpg

Back