Poking it's nose out of the darkness.... New shot added post #10

I like that - works well for me. The only thing I can see that is a little distracting is there are two tiny orange reflections in the bottom right of the bumper. Apart from that - great!

Very effective image and i really like it.
As said above it could do with a little bit more space around the car. Not much more just a little.

my eye was drawn to the lack of number plate

you got there before me

I agree that it's a very bright part of what is otherwise a dark picture, and ideally i would have a full black panel across the front. Unfortunately my PS skills aren't good enough to create one :D

I know this will probably start an argument about the point of removing plates etc etc - I've had a car cloned previously and I don't want to make it any easier for it to happen again!!

I like that - works well for me. The only thing I can see that is a little distracting is there are two tiny orange reflections in the bottom right of the bumper. Apart from that - great!

Very effective image and i really like it.
As said above it could do with a little bit more space around the car. Not much more just a little.

Thanks - I'll upload another version with a bit more space. Regarding the reflections, I actually thought I had cloned them out :bonk:

Back