Polars at Play

Awesome sequence! I love these bears :)

On my list, cant wait to see these guys playing.
- Mark, don't delay - these Polars are a delight to watch - especially if you can get there early to see them after they have just been fed :)
Awesome sequence! I love these bears :)
- Many thanks Fi. I am privileged to live within 100m of the Polar Bear enclosure, so can often see them from my back garden :)

Victor, as seen from my garden:
IMG_3319.JPG

Russ

Last edited:
- Mark, don't delay - these Polars are a delight to watch - especially if you can get there early to see them after they have just been fed :)
- Many thanks Fi. I am privileged to live within 100m of the Polar Bear enclosure, so can often see them from my back garden :)

Victor, as seen from my garden:
View attachment 109223

Russ

You LUCKY LUCKY beggar!!! I am so jealous. I live in Reading so it is a bit of a trek for us!

You LUCKY LUCKY beggar!!!
- Ah, but living so close to YWP does have its downsides, Fi - the roar of the lions at feed time; the squabbling Ring-tailed Lemurs; the ocassional barking of the African Wild Dogs; the over-flying Buzzards who nest in the trees there; hovering Kestrels who just love the meat fed to the Polars......;);)

Sorry to rub it in!!!

Russ

Last edited:
Nice catch. Love to see these at play. Not been recently due to safari nights all through August.

- Ah, but living so close to YWP does have its downsides, Fi - the roar of the lions at feed time; the squabbling Ring-tailed Lemurs; the ocassional barking of the African Wild Dogs; the over-flying Buzzards who nest in the trees there; hovering Kestrels who just love the meat fed to the Polars......;);)

Sorry to rub it in!!!

Russ

Yeah... sounds like a real trial.

Back