Ponds Forge Sports centre Sheffield - anyone know the place ?

Edit My Images
Yes
My daughter is involved in a karate event over the weekend and wants me to take a few pictures.
So, anyone know the place and can give me a few tips ?
I've never been to a karate event, am not looking forward to watching my little girl getting kicked and feel totally unprepared.
I'm going to take a Fuji XH-1, 16-55, 50-140 +TC and a flash. I will also have a 10-24 but that's more for the rest of the trip.
I expect I'll be asked to take a few shots of her team and some 'action' shots.
If you have been or know anything about karate then please educate me !

My daughter is involved in a karate event over the weekend and wants me to take a few pictures.
So, anyone know the place and can give me a few tips ?
I've never been to a karate event, am not looking forward to watching my little girl getting kicked and feel totally unprepared.
I'm going to take a Fuji XH-1, 16-55, 50-140 +TC and a flash. I will also have a 10-24 but that's more for the rest of the trip.
I expect I'll be asked to take a few shots of her team and some 'action' shots.
If you have been or know anything about karate then please educate me !

Do you where in ponds forge it will be?

I have no idea, never been to Sheffield and know nothing about the event..!

I assumed you might have been told where abouts it will be in ponds forge so you know where you're going when you get there.

Use ponds forge all the time myself so was going to offer have a scout at whichever hall it was if you knew

I assumed you might have been told where abouts it will be in ponds forge so you know where you're going when you get there.

Use ponds forge all the time myself so was going to offer have a scout at whichever hall it was if you knew
Very kind of you - it's a big place it's going on in the sports hall meeting room 1, not a massive amount of light so it's going to be a baptism of fire..

Back