Pony & Rider Practice

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Taken last thursday 21st May 2020.. Young girl and Pony (Yes dads more than happy pics to be shown) This was for the most part a glaring bright day.. clear blue sky and bright sunshine.. my heart sank when i got there and saw the clouds slowly dissapearing.. i would have paid for the sun to go in for a bit.. But made the most of it.. got alot of pics eventually

I don't do this sort of photogrpahy a lot.. I do know jumping a fence should be got with the back legs off thre ground to stop the statue effect.. however the fence was so low the horses front feet where practically hitting the ground before the back ones lifted and they really wanted a pre fence shot.. so..

emily_rose_021.jpg

emily_rose_046.jpg

emily_rose_088.jpg

emily_rose_096.jpg

emily_rose_103.jpg

Last edited:
That's a very nice set. The rider and her dad must be very pleased with them. A lovely record. I like the low pov in the penultimate shot..ok second to last..:)

I do quite a lot of this sort of thing for the wife and her friends (Purley as a hobby). For me, that last picture shows the connection/love between rider and horse/pony.

Love these as i really love horses,what a great set.:)

Back