Pop The Box

Skyline

Emmet Brickowski
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Went for a drive down to Rochester (Kent, UK) yesterday. Lovely photographic place it is.

I tried this in b&w and it didn't work. I tried it in colour and it was boring. So......

c&c away

blimey lfc its a fun shot....................
taken at night ............

Nice idea, but for me, the phone box is too far out in the scene and it looks a little noisy and oversaturated. Some blown out regions in the shot too.

Where should the phone box be? On the rule of thirds? Asking because I sometimes like things that isn't by the book.

Probably is a little little noisy and over saturated as I am no master of photography.

oh, hang on. now i know why some shots have the critique tag on the thread title on the main page. that sound you can hear, is the penny dropping. sorry guys. with regards to the comp tho as asked, i don't always follow thirds myself, but this just seems a little tight on the edge. and one thing i hate definitely learned is that's its only my opinion, as others may well disagree with me . . .

my fault with the rule of thirds on this one
when Skypoo ask me what I thought I suggested a tighter crop due to the original having traffic signs by the red box and a couple of distracting bollards

Back