Poppies

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Are they purple poppies in No 1? Never seen them before.....

For me its No 2 by a long way. I really like it. In No 3 there's castle and the flowers kind of compete for attention. It doesn't work for me while No 2 is excellent.

There are some interesting patterns in the foreground of No 1 from the grass seadheads. I didn't notice those at first.

#2.

Like #2&3 both hit the spot for me
Thank you :)

I like one. The softer more eatheral feel of that image works for me far more than the others - which whilst impressive exposures would work for me more with the sun behind you.
When viewed large, number one is by far the best of the set...as you know, resizing often alters the way images are viewed and loses the small detail. Cheers mate :)

Are they purple poppies in No 1? Never seen them before.....

For me its No 2 by a long way. I really like it. In No 3 there's castle and the flowers kind of compete for attention. It doesn't work for me while No 2 is excellent.

There are some interesting patterns in the foreground of No 1 from the grass seadheads. I didn't notice those at first.
They are indeed purple poppies Jeremy, and a lot of people have commented elsewhere that they too have never seen purple poppies. The grasses in the foreground are what really made me take that photograph, and viewed large really really make the image for me.

I understand what you mean about the poppies and castle fighting, yeah I never really thought of that at the time, thank you :)

Thank you :)

Back