Poppy Field at Sunset

That's nice Stu, at first I wasn't so sure as it looked a bit warm & wish washy to me. But on reflection and a longer look I see what you've achieved and think it works very well.(y)

George.

That is a cracker. Love the backlighting, colour and the hairs on some of the stems......nice.

That's nice Stu, at first I wasn't so sure as it looked a bit warm & wish washy to me. But on reflection and a longer look I see what you've achieved and think it works very well.(y)

George.
Thanks George. I did experiment with a variety of WB tweaks but this what I settled on. Glad you like it.
Very nice indeed Stu
Thanks!
Fantastic capture :)
Cheers!
Wow!! Very nice indeed.
Cheers!
Love this!
Cheers!
That is a cracker. Love the backlighting, colour and the hairs on some of the stems......nice.
Thanks mate, the light and field was very nice.

One of the nicer poppy scenes this summer.
Well done

Looks great! Where abouts near Newark is this? I'm only around the corner from Newark and not seen this before

Looks great! Where abouts near Newark is this? I'm only around the corner from Newark and not seen this before
I've geotagged it in my flickr account - link in my sig - hope it helps! Cheers for the comment.

Nice one Stu, Great colour and I love that sunburst and the backlit poppies. That is a really full (looking) field or was it a clever angle;). I like that light, and no discernible flare(y). I have always been a sucker for sunbursts.;)
I have managed to find some poppy fields but not quite as impressive as that one. So I will be inflicting those shots on you soon:)

love it. nice perspective
Cheers Karen.

Nice one Stu, Great colour and I love that sunburst and the backlit poppies. That is a really full (looking) field or was it a clever angle;). I like that light, and no discernible flare(y). I have always been a sucker for sunbursts.;)
I have managed to find some poppy fields but not quite as impressive as that one. So I will be inflicting those shots on you soon:)
Thanks Steve! I did have to clone out a tiny amount of flare, and only a tiny bit, the Nikon 16-35 is pretty good at not flaring. Bring your shots on!

love this shot :)
Cheers Danny.

I have noticed my 16-35 is pretty good at handling flare, slightly better than the 24-70;).
Must get my finger out and get some time to PP:rolleyes:

Back