Porsche Speedster - Lighting

Name
GF
Edit My Images
No
I was having a play with lighting tonight and realised that the car is VERY curved and the lighting technique would be much easier on a sharp modern car!

Anyway, what do you think?

3515941759_ee176d48c2_o.jpg

George

talk about isolating a subject but that really works! love that car mate proper classic!

Where do you find all these cars to shoot?!!

Awesome pic! (y)

Cracking picture!:clap:

If I was going to be picky (which I am) I find the line going through the door (lighting?) a little annoying but overall a great effort!!

Very nice!!

Might have to try something similar with my classic..... thanks for the inspriation!

will this work with a knackered 12 yr old KA I want to sell............OK , a simple no was all i need

Anyway onto the photo ....whats happening above the front bumper to the left, as the reflection shows a different reflection to the right of the car

:nono:

I'm getting the feeling that's not a real Porsche Speedster, the fact that it's registered as a 1200 VW Beetle kind of spoils the illusion :LOL:

Anyways, back to the shot....I quite like it, apart from that diagonal line across what would be the driver's door on a genuine one and that reflection on the window

Beautiful car mate. I'm thinking of building one of them!!

If you get a chance to reshoot the reflections in the passenger window are a bit distracting, maybe try with it down?

oh and drooooool

Back