Port Lympne 2015 Visit

Edit My Images
No
Inspired by a posting by @Daysleeper40 I looked through my efforts from a day out to Port Lympne last year and these were the best I could come up with. Have been practising more and have learnt quite a bit since this time so I should go back to see I have improved !

1. Black Rhino enjoying a snack
Port Lympne (1 of 8).jpg
2. European Bison on weed
Port Lympne (2 of 8).jpg
3. This Silver Back was about to chase of some rivals and I glad I was not in his sights after watching him
Port Lympne (3 of 8).jpg
4. I have my eye on you .....
Port Lympne (4 of 8).jpg
5. Stand off time
Port Lympne (5 of 8).jpg

6. Taken from a bumpy safari truck - not easy
Port Lympne (6 of 8).jpg
7. Wish I could get closer to these
Port Lympne (7 of 8).jpg

8. Love the contrast of colours here
Port Lympne (8 of 8).jpg

Safari truck is a bloody nightmare isn't it! I think #2 and #3 are the pick of the bunch. One of the main things I would say looking at these is to consider your backgrounds - and if it is going to detract from the shot then ask yourself if it is worth shooting.

Safari truck is a bloody nightmare isn't it! I think #2 and #3 are the pick of the bunch. One of the main things I would say looking at these is to consider your backgrounds - and if it is going to detract from the shot then ask yourself if it is worth shooting.

Thanks I agree but I am only just getting into this photography game and this was one of my first real attempts. I will take your point on board. Have you ever been to the WHF in Smarden. There you will get up close if you do one of their day photo courses. Best experience ever aside from a real safari.

Thanks I agree but I am only just getting into this photography game and this was one of my first real attempts. I will take your point on board. Have you ever been to the WHF in Smarden. There you will get up close if you do one of their day photo courses. Best experience ever aside from a real safari.

Yes - but only on their open day. I would like to do one of their photo days though - they look great.

Back