Port Lympne Wildlife Park

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Here's some pics from my trip to Port Lympne (sister park to Howletts) at the weekend. Didn't have the same access to the animals as I did at Howletts so maybe not to the same standard, and there's fences in the way (more on the ones on Flickr to be fair).

DSC_0033 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_0061 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_0198 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_0255-Edit by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_0441 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_0554 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_9841 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_9888 by TDG-77, on Flickr

Last edited:
what is the first animal? it looks like a cross between a meerkat and a snow leaopard....

what is the first animal? it looks like a cross between a meerkat and a snow leaopard....
It's a Pallas Cat, stunning animal.

Thanks. I'd never heard of them before either.

The first one of the Pallas cat is wonderful captured him perfectly
Like the rest too

Thanks very much.

I've been three times, and have yet to even see a Pallas Cat. Good capture, and very lucky!

I've been three times, and have yet to even see a Pallas Cat. Good capture, and very lucky!
Thanks, I didn't realise they were so illusive tbh. I must've been lucky at Howletts too then as he was sat right at the front there, although not great for photos due to the mesh fence :)

The gorilla is also very good - although I think it's a bit tight? Is it cropped?

The gorilla is also very good - although I think it's a bit tight? Is it cropped?
Yeah, I have a thing for tight cropped portraits at the mo :oops: :$ There's some on my Howletts thread that aren't quite so tightly cropped though ;)

Back