Porth y post

Name
Howard
Edit My Images
Yes
Porth y post, Holyead, North Wales yesterday early afternoon. The sky really was that blue.

porth_y_post_2_s.jpg

Pentax K3

Howard

Howard, please take my comments with a pinch of salt, because I'm really only just starting to get into landscapes myself, but if I may offer my thoughts: I am struggling a little with this image, as I'm not quite sure what you want me to look at. As a whole, the image is pleasing and well exposed, but is there something in particular that was drawing your eye? If so, then perhaps you should try to emphasise that either in capture or in pp.

Howard, please take my comments with a pinch of salt, because I'm really only just starting to get into landscapes myself, but if I may offer my thoughts: I am struggling a little with this image, as I'm not quite sure what you want me to look at. As a whole, the image is pleasing and well exposed, but is there something in particular that was drawing your eye? If so, then perhaps you should try to emphasise that either in capture or in pp.

Thank you for your comments. Sorry I'm late replying.

Your comments are the sort I was hoping for. They make me question my motive for taking the image. Firstly, it's a place where I always visit when I go to Holyhead (where I was born and bred) so invariably take a photo, it looks different each time I go. Secondly, I was trying to concentrate on the stack, however, perhaps this hasn't worked as well as I would hope for. Below is another one taken from a slightly different position and with some different pp-ing. Hope it's better.

porth_y_post_3as.jpg

Thumbs up to a great shot!

Thanks DSP12 for your comment.

Howard

Back