Portrait shoot

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
So today saw me doing a portrait shoot for some friends of mine. It was a little drizzly so had to make do with the conditions. Let me know your thoughts.

711A3475.jpg 711A3542.jpg

Always difficult in those conditions but I love what you have done with the second image. Really interesting idea and some great atmosphere and textures in there too.

Agree with Stephen that second image is a great image I would never have thought of that. Love how they became bigger in the sillhoutte. Great framing in the first a bit dark around the edges but I guess that is to draw attention to the subjects.

Gaz

Thanks Guys. I had hoped it was either raining more to make more of an effect with the umbrella, or a bit of a nicer day. Unfortunately the weather gods got the better of me and gave me nothing at all to work with.

The second made me smile!
Regardless of conditions the important thing about a couple shoot is the coupley-ness and emotion. In the first the fact that she's looking at the camera and he isn't means that it loses the connection I'd be after.

The second made me smile!
Regardless of conditions the important thing about a couple shoot is the coupley-ness and emotion. In the first the fact that she's looking at the camera and he isn't means that it loses the connection I'd be after.
Thanks Simon,

I did have a shot in the same position as the first where they were looking at each other, but it didn't feel quite so natural as this. I will post it later when I get home for you to compare yourself. Maybe it was just me.

The second one for me too. I would have like the first more with both either looking at the camera or away (at each other). Well done capturing these with the weather as it was.

Agree the second is very clever. Wonder what it looks like in color.

Back