bastic

A star
Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Lukas,

Agree with David, Wow lovely shots. Really amazed with the sharpness of the scans.

Lukas,

Agree with David, Wow lovely shots. Really amazed with the sharpness of the scans.
You get what you pay for :)
Wouldnt be able to get that quality at home flat bed scanner :)

?could you explain what you mean by 'scans' please? Did you take a photo and then scan it in some way?

Re the actual images ... I much prefer the b&w (but then I usually do :)) but having just sorted through a whole load of old photographs (as part of moving house) I was really surprised at how much the b&w photos had stood the test of time so much better than the colour ones

?could you explain what you mean by 'scans' please? Did you take a photo and then scan it in some way?

Re the actual images ... I much prefer the b&w (but then I usually do :)) but having just sorted through a whole load of old photographs (as part of moving house) I was really surprised at how much the b&w photos had stood the test of time so much better than the colour ones
Scans of negatives/slides

Ahh - OK thanks

Beautiful portraits. May I ask what film these are shot on?

Really nice my friend.. How are you?

I'm good, just got back from an interesting night out. We will have to meet soon to talk about these new skills!!!

Back