Posiview's TP52 2017 I’m done....

Power - Nice pano Andy, as you say, plenty of detail, it's sharp and I don't see any artifacts :)
I might have cloned out the rubbish front and centre in the water (but as you didn't have much time, I understand why you didn't).
Nice use of the slowly lightening sky, avoiding a total black one.
Above - Well, I like it. And I like the orientation (sorry DK), the stem leads you from the bottom to the convergance at centre of the shot.
Evolve - I like the concept (I had a similar idea but didn't go for it).

Works for me. I'd have put a picture of a tomato on the phone screen though, but that's my sense of humour.

Simple but well thought out

I used to love making those as a kid :) Creative idea as ever (y)

Sorry you've lost your mojo Andy, you were always one of the most enthusiastic 52'ers.

A fun take on the theme, I remember making one of those as a kid, I like Davids idea with the tomato.

Your linky didn't work on my iPad by the way.

Dark, 2lovely shots Andy, they are both great

power, liking the idea and fitting for the theme, nice colours.

above, worked nicely, never thought about photographing teasels like that! Nice sky.

Here's to the mojo returning soon :beer:

Think this is quite clever, loved to play and make them as a kid too :)

Power - Nice pano Andy, as you say, plenty of detail, it's sharp and I don't see any artifacts :)
I might have cloned out the rubbish front and centre in the water (but as you didn't have much time, I understand why you didn't).
Nice use of the slowly lightening sky, avoiding a total black one.
Above - Well, I like it. And I like the orientation (sorry DK), the stem leads you from the bottom to the convergance at centre of the shot.
Evolve - I like the concept (I had a similar idea but didn't go for it).

Thanks, all, especially Tim @LC2 for the catch up.

Feel much better and mojo coming back :)

Cheers all.

A very nice idea for Hold, like the BG being dark and good main focus on the flower head. Lovely and colourful, and nice one on getting some of your mojo back (y)

Thanks, Dave.

I would have looked the arms coming into the frame evenly from the top, other than that I love the colour of the flower and lighting to her hands Andy, nice background too... and Happy Easter ::)

Cheers, Dean, never noticed the arms :banghead:

Some lovely colours in that flower....
Nice shot and on theme.

Cheers, wonderful flower.

Very sweet and nice:)

Thanks, Shirley.

But was it a Thorntons Easter Egg Andy?
DK has a point. Have you considered an instagram crop, filling the frame completely with Isabelle's hands?

Not considered a crop, will have a go.

Cheers.

What a beautiful shot Andy - great lighting and the vibrancy of the flower against the delicate colour of Isabelle's skin looks great. I don't mind the asymmetrical arms, but a square crop might work too.

Cheers, x2 OCF. I'll have a go at a crop.

No problem with the crop, just a nice idea well taken as usual

Cheers, Allan.

Hi Andy, caught up with my themes so just doing a little catch up of comments. Great portraits of Isabelle. My eldest son is 26 and now an Adult Leader in the Air Cadets, he started going at 13. Great organisation. The Lone tree is just stunning to me. Great idea with the iPhone and the tin can, think we all made those as kids. Like hold too, prefer the square crop lovely delicate flower :D

Hi Andy, caught up with my themes so just doing a little catch up of comments. Great portraits of Isabelle. My eldest son is 26 and now an Adult Leader in the Air Cadets, he started going at 13. Great organisation. The Lone tree is just stunning to me. Great idea with the iPhone and the tin can, think we all made those as kids. Like hold too, prefer the square crop lovely delicate flower :D

Thanks, Georgina, that tree was amazing and the weather was in our favour.

Appreciate the catch up (y)

Cheers.

Liking the teasels against that sky ... nice exposure.

the phones ... haha well thought out.

Hold ... a beaut. So delicate, so colourful. Original or crop? some where between the two. :D

I like the wider crop. Beautiful colours.

As others have said, delicate and colourful, FWIW I think I am in the somewhere in between crop camp, although nowt really wrong with the original for me

Superb shot, i really like that. Love the isolation with the black background, the bright orange of the Tulip and the excellent lighting (y)(y)(y)

HOLD is very beautiful Mr P, i did get concerned when i scrolled down the page and found two areas of fleshed, thought oh no..Mr P is doing one of those shots this week, but lo and behold a charming and beautifully presented shot (the crop does make a difference (but i am on the fence between the two of them))

Liking the teasels against that sky ... nice exposure.

the phones ... haha well thought out.

Hold ... a beaut. So delicate, so colourful. Original or crop? some where between the two. :D

Lovely shot for "Hold" Prefer the 2nd square cropped version, excellent lighting, spot on focus and a very sharp image. :clap:

I like the wider crop. Beautiful colours.

As others have said, delicate and colourful, FWIW I think I am in the somewhere in between crop camp, although nowt really wrong with the original for me

I love the delicacy of hold. Such a strong photo, I would have that on the wall. Bonus prize for clean fingernails and no chipped nail varnish too! Absolute cracker!

Strong picture for hold but think it needs a crop somewhere between the two and a slight clockwise rotate

Superb shot, i really like that. Love the isolation with the black background, the bright orange of the Tulip and the excellent lighting (y)(y)(y)

Super choice for the theme Andy, I prefer the crop version, the colour of that flower really makes the photo an eye catcher.

HOLD is very beautiful Mr P, i did get concerned when i scrolled down the page and found two areas of fleshed, thought oh no..Mr P is doing one of those shots this week, but lo and behold a charming and beautifully presented shot (the crop does make a difference (but i am on the fence between the two of them))

Square crop works for me Andy, nice colour in the tulip looks great with the bg.

Thanks all, I'm still 'ere....had quite a few trips away and it takes me aaaggesss to recover so not been on here as often as I usually am.

Comments have been lacking as well :oops: :$

Thanks to @Dark Knight and @LC2 for the crop suggestion.

Cheers.

Its been wayyy to long since I did this & cannot for the life of me remember how to link from the Pictures thread to here :eek:

So here's Andy's image for this week...

image1 by Lynne J Photography, on Flickr

I had thought about lighting my bbq for my smoke theme but decided against it, a photo of my bbq sitting in the corner of the courtyard all alone wasn't very inspiring. You on the other hand have incorporated other elements to give extra intrest.

Smoke, nicely on theme Andy, wheres the steaks :D I don`t like to grip, but the foot on RHS and camper van LHS could of been cloned out, but as it looks like your away it`s fine :)

I had thought about lighting my bbq for my smoke theme but decided against it, a photo of my bbq sitting in the corner of the courtyard all alone wasn't very inspiring. You on the other hand have incorporated other elements to give extra intrest.

That looks a nice relaxing scene ...and plenty of Smoke too, hope you're having a good time Andy.

Very much a grab shot due to time restrictions and access to interweb.

Cheers all.

A grab shot as you say but on theme can't ask for more than that

Back