Posiview's TP52 2017 I’m done....

haha .. nothing wrong with grab shots. That's very nicely composed with OTT smoke (poor girl).

Nicely done, it conveys the vivid dream idea very well, good job (y)

just a thought ....but did you try and merge the two images...so the waking is more nightmarish, crazy agony

Nicely done, it conveys the vivid dream idea very well, good job (y)

Cheers, Chris.

It was one of them 'Missed the Go Outdoors 60% off Sale' type dreams then mate :D - like it, nice gritty PP and cool expression (y)

Not so sure on the dust and cotton elements of the PP though... or is that just the general Nikon Sensor look ??

60% off and payday 30 days away kind dream and processed in Analogue Efex Pro, not to everyone's taste, I appreciate and OI!!

i do like the way you processed vivid

just a thought ....but did you try and merge the two images...so the waking is more nightmarish, crazy agony

Thought you'd like the processing. Overlying, tried it, but didn't really work, thanks for the suggestion (y)

Vivid, very nice PP on this shot Andy and on theme :)

Cheers, Dave.

That's a lot better than the one in the other thread IMHO, seems to retain something of the original

Vivid dream ... great take, well done, if a little scary. :eek:

That's a lot better than the one in the other thread IMHO, seems to retain something of the original

that is impressively vivid... going to have to try it....come @Shirleyr give us a twirl :D

Vivid dream ... great take, well done, if a little scary. :eek:

Very nice twirl, different.

Must admit I didn't get Vivid #1 at first Andy but now I know ..yes it works really well, good to see a different take on the theme.

Liking the others too ... I love doing those twirly things in PP ... amazing what effects you can get.

Nice original idea for vivid gives a gritty feel.
Nice twirls.

The new vivid is a cracker Andy, very nicely done with beautiful colours (y)

Thanks all, appreciate the comments and good to sse there's still plenty going on in the TP52.

Cheers.

Hi Andy. I'm absolutely miles behind with comments. Looking back through your thread there's some predicatbly great stuff. The tree shot from Dark, the harbour for Power and the hands with the tulip for Hold are particular favourites. Even when you're lacking mojo you still keep it interesting, keep it up!

A difficult thing to interpret dream, this certainly puts across a nightmare or pain maybe, especially with the processing its very in your face and therefore vivid, for me

Hi Andy. I'm absolutely miles behind with comments. Looking back through your thread there's some predicatbly great stuff. The tree shot from Dark, the harbour for Power and the hands with the tulip for Hold are particular favourites. Even when you're lacking mojo you still keep it interesting, keep it up!

It's not easy commenting and I appreciate the feedback (y)

That's one scary dream :D The processing certainly adds to the nightmarish feel. Great effect with the twirling, too!

Twirl was fun :)

Thanks.

A difficult thing to interpret dream, this certainly puts across a nightmare or pain maybe, especially with the processing its very in your face and therefore vivid, for me

Cheers, Allan, there is room for improvement but, for now, it will suffice.

Without knowing the theme I would have guessed it was about the transition from calm to livid... But I can see what you wanted to achieve and I like the processing very much.

I like the different take on vivid dreams and very much like the processing of it, I did wonder if it would work better with your eyes still shut on the second shot as if you are still asleep?

I like the colours and patterns in the twirl one but find it a bit to abstract for me.

Without knowing the theme I would have guessed it was about the transition from calm to livid... But I can see what you wanted to achieve and I like the processing very much.

Cheers, Bernd.

I like the different take on vivid dreams and very much like the processing of it, I did wonder if it would work better with your eyes still shut on the second shot as if you are still asleep?

I like the colours and patterns in the twirl one but find it a bit to abstract for me.

OOooo, never thought about having my eyes closed in the second one.

Cheers.

@Isabelle Only £5 it should of been two for £10 :D Nice shots Andy, I love the 2nd shot as the look is just priceless, great BG too and that is one large cup/mug.

OI, she's here you :)

Come on now, lets get this right it's a 'Venti' no common Costa 'large' here mate :D

Love the distortion from the close in shot Andy, cool idea (y)

I once said Venti Mocha and felt such a knob :)

They work really well as a pair or individually, distortion in the first and expression in the second :clap:

I love the distortion, works best as a pair I think.

HaHa ... especially the first ... nice wideangleness.

Nice idea, like the others I'd pick the first for the distortion but the black hat is a bit lost on the LHS, on my monitor at least

HaHa ... especially the first ... nice wideangleness.

Nice idea, like the others I'd pick the first for the distortion but the black hat is a bit lost on the LHS, on my monitor at least

Love the distortion and sharpness through the shot in the first, but Isabelle's expression in the second...are you sure that's chocolate?!!

Yeah, hat vanishes :( ...It is chocolate :)

Cheers all.

Not sure what to make of that, maybe if it had been desaturated to nearly b/w and a little crop off of the left (just to decentralise it).
As with slacking on commenting, i have been very slack and hate myself for it. I really need to be more active and comment more often.

Back