North England Possible Yorkshire Wildlife Park Meet - April 2019

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I recently put a teaser out about possibly having a meet at Yorkshire Wildlife Park and a few people showed an element of interest, so I thought I’d post something properly. For those unaware of YWP, this is a park that is quickly growing and is home to 3 prides of Lions, Tigers, Polar Bears, Giant Otters, Lemurs and Leopards along with the usual Zebra and Giraffe’s. One great thing about YWP is that in virtually all the enclosures you have unrestricted views available so you don’t have to worry shooting through those ugly fences. I will post a link below. For those used to places like Whipsnade, this isn’t the largest of the parks as it is still relatively young, I am normally able to do 2 circuits in a day, which means that even if they aren’t playing first time round, they normally are by the time you return.

The park itself is about 5-10 minutes off the M18 near Doncaster, so access is easy for those with cars (parking is also free).

With regards to dates I was thinking of Saturday 6th April, this is a couple of weeks before the Easter Holidays. The park opens at 10 so would meet just outside the entrance at about 9.55.

THose that expressed an interest were:

@Cobra
@Rustydon (who may just jump over the fence)
@Gremlin
@michael23

Confirmed:
@michael23
@Rustydon

Maybe:
@gramps
@Gremlin
@JayJay
@viv1969
@foggy4ever
http://www.yorkshirewildlifepark.com/

Last edited:

Gremlin

William Wallace
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Hi Chris, very interested, will confirm nearer the time (y)

Edit My Images
No
Registering interest ... long way but might be a possible and will confirm closer to the date. :)

Cobra

Just not grey enough
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Thanks for the tag Chris (y)

Name
Bat-Frog
Edit My Images
No
Hi Chris...please count me in as very interested, ta. :)