Post a related Digi photo and say why it's related !

ANIMAL ! a photo taken when I should have been working !! Olympus x775 point and press.The horse is eating waste from the Delph Brewery 10/2017

DFAS.jpg

Last edited:
A pair (well, there are two of them!) of wee beasties at Paignton Zoo last Friday.

weebeasties.jpg

Wee beastie, Edinburgh Zoo
008e by Ken, on Flickr

I think they fibbed, looks nowt like a Moose to me

129A0053.jpg

Last edited:
Big, dirty tractor...

DSCF3719.JPG

Steam Arley Station Severn Valley railway Kodak Bridge spring 2017
999.jpg

Last edited:
Damn power LINES spoil the view from my bed there! (Actually, we don't notice them really - and can do nowt about them anyway!)

DSCF0557.jpg

Holy poop! I never knew your camera worked on subjects other than animals!!! :p

Aiming for the racing line in a blue car.

GN1_4602.jpg

Holy poop! I never knew your camera worked on subjects other than animals!!! :p
It doesn't, Its a borrowed camera (y)

Reactions: Nod
Time for a bump, there are not too many animals that come in "Blue" so a blue sky will have to suffice (y)

bzz.jpg

Last edited:
there are not too many animals that come in "Blue" so a blue sky will have to suffice (y)
oh I dunno ... does a fish count?
Red_Diamond_Discus by Paul, on Flickr
An old strain of domestic discus, called a Red Diamond albeit the base colour was turqoise blue -its in a blue coloured tank too!

Another Sunset
IMG_5651.jpg

Good call Chris (y)
Cheers Phil.
Although I'm up for most sun-rises I'm usually driving, so another sun down over a beach this time.

IMG_4625.jpg

O.k you will shoot me but taken with my mobile phone !! Blue Sky blue bottle/litter
20171105_091445_zpsqqimjhhm(2).JPG

No not me ! I thought the bottle stuck out like a sore thumb which was what made me take the shot. I took it with me in the end as it winds me up that someone had made the effort to get that far off the beaten track then dumped their litter in the very place they had gone to enjoy.

Back