Post a related Digi photo and say why it's related !

Old - steam loco 52322 Type 27 built 1895 - 123 years old!
New....ish diesel shunter built1961.

ELR Spring Steam Gala 2018. Bury Bolton Street.

Diesel & Steam.jpg

Steam power to Steam Punk ! Do you think I make a good model ? I was going to do the shot naked apart from the binocs and gun belt !

STEAM.JPG

Last edited:
Steam punk back to steam to see if I can unstick us. Only shot I got of the 2018 Severn Valley railway Spring steam Gala before it became a complete white out ! (I was time limited) Cheap Kodak Bridge camera.

half.jpg

A big, old, dirty steam (ploughing)
engine...

DSCF3719.JPG

Ahh Showmans engines, what a lovely sight.
I can smell them from here. :cool:
18 in a row!
wow, now that is some steam engine rally. (y)

Some of the engines at the Great Dorset Steam Fair. That is about half the showmans line and this year being the 50th year they are aiming for a show with 500 steam engines.

https://gdsf.co.uk/

Engine, no wheels!

1024.jpg

Police ,engine and wheels ! I couldn't isolate the car but as it was a quick photo to send to his mom about his arrest It didn't seem to matter !

40134613724_4b6fa1f17b_k.jpg

I know that Big Red has been seen in this thread before but not this shot of him! Not a BSA but they did make a Rocket III (about 1/3rd the size of Big Red!)

DSCF4351.JPG

Red light district of Bangkok....

Untitled by Doug, on Flickr

Ok I think you have us stuck RPN . I'm sure there is a little bit of yellow in there ! A test shot using my newly constructed pinhole lens (m42 mount extension tubes plus body cap) ready for fitment to my film camera for world pinhole day.Taken in really poor light.

PIN1.JPG

Last edited:
Red thing/stick man to lady in red ,Sexy but dangerous looking! Whitby Goths April 2018 pointy pressy thing.

goth1.jpg

Last edited:
We seem to be stuck again so a little shoe horning Red hat red flag !!

FLAG.JPG

Reflections in glass, Whitby Feb 2018 Samsung phone camera.

REF.JPG

I'll see if I can get this going again reflection ( a bit naff I know) ! Mountain Bothy on one of the Elan valley reservoirs, it got down to -3 that night and i had no coal/wood for the fire!

bothy.jpg

Back