Post a related Digi photo and say why it's related !

Considering a dip...

Girl in swimming suit at Exmouth P9240030.JPG

"That's not a snake - THIS is a snake..."

DSCF4752.jpg

Crabbing its way along below some of the crowd at Dawlish!

GN1_3547.jpg

Just being ever so impressive at Dawlish...

Vulcan at Dawlish air show 8001.JPG

Yup!

DSC_7408.jpg

Vroom, vroom...

Typhoon 2 over Dawlish 7928.jpg

Aye min, fae Aiberdeen ;)

aye yer a braw yin

when i was an apprentice engineer in the shipyards in Grangemouth, i am from Bo'ness...no far awa mun
my tradesman was from Rosehearty and lived in Falkirk
all i got from him was fits timestl and farei gangtil. and mak the tea!!

smashing chap and a great father to me...got me through my apprenticeship...Willie Ritchie

i was in Aberdeen several time when i worked off shore doing surveys for a london consulting engineer...that was 1983-84

Last edited:
aye yer a braw yin

when i was an apprentice engineer in the shipyards in Grangemouth, i am from Bo'ness...no far awa mun
my tradesman was from Rosehearty and lived in Falkirk
all i got from him was fits timestl and farei gangtil. and mak the tea!!

smashing chap and a great father to me...got me through my apprenticeship...Willie Ritchie

i was in Aberdeen several time when i worked off shore doing surveys for a london consulting engineer...that was 1983-84

Happy Days, Geof:clap:

Modern Flying Machines
BqnXvkn.jpg

I'm ready for a fight but it seems my army's gone missing...

Redvers Buller statue New North Road and Hele Road Exeter DSC01125.JPG

A Singer (IIRC!) now gone, probably for scrap.

crete 0904 1 (40).jpg

A fresh "ship"wreck. This was on the Northern side of Elafonisi in SW Crete and was a refugee boat (from where, we never found out). As we were heading down to the place for a couple of nights, we saw 3 or 4 Greek army busses heading North and when we got to the taverna and rooms, we saw the wreck. Apparently the refugees simply swam ashore and waited on the sunbeds for the authorities to arrive. This was 31st August 2006.

DSC_4564.jpg

A scrap boat they're trying to rescue. Thames barge "Vigilant" beached at Topsham Quay...

Vigilant Thames Barge beeched at Topsham Quay GH2 P1320232.JPG

Back