Post a related Digi photo and say why it's related !

Also transport but not very effective on dry land ! Me being a prat, Mrs Badger likes to tell me I'm very good at it !

P1010167A.JPG

Whitby again ! Magic carpet shop
100_2499.JPG

For sale . Ashwood car boot near Dudley Kodak point and press.

carb.jpg

Car with NO boot!

DSCF5150.JPG

Lots of cars improving the view!

DSCF5303.JPG

Saving the front tyre, also a relatively quiet form of transport, My idiot lad seeing if he can break something else of mine !

100_0048_zpsuebhprjo.JPG

An old car being the view! A rainy shot from over 10 years ago taken with a Canon 400D.

VERY probably my favourite car of all time!!! Has to be seen (and, more importantly HEARD) to be properly appreciated. Not seen it for a few years but used to be hurled up the hill at Wiscombe Park with the VSCC.

Interestingly (or maybe not!), the car as it is is probably younger than the Concorde shown below - it was built (in its current guise) in 1972.

Not so old mode of transport.

Concord by Stan, on Flickr

VERY probably my favourite car of all time!!! Has to be seen (and, more importantly HEARD) to be properly appreciated. Not seen it for a few years but used to be hurled up the hill at Wiscombe Park with the VSCC.

Interestingly (or maybe not!), the car as it is is probably younger than the Concorde shown below - it was built (in its current guise) in 1972.
That photo was taken at the now-defunct Cholmondeley Pageant of Power event, 'Brutus' was also there and being driven by Mr Williams I seem to recall. I love the small print on the pin-stripe under the name Napier-Bentley on the bonnet, which reads 'The ultimate laxative'! I bet they're not kidding either!

It's the legend on the back corner that appeals to me! (HUGE crop from a panning shot!)

GN8_0288.jpg

Better stick an engine in it then!!!

DSCF5080.JPG

Also with an engine but a little smaller !

P1010172.JPG

2 motorbike engines (Ariel square fours, making an oblong 8!)DSCF0601.jpg

Steering wheel, train wheels, Samsung mobile

TRAIN2.jpg

Also has chimneys !

BRI.jpg

Not sure if this will move it along but this also has windows ! House in Badger village Shropshire, Kodak point and press

100_2951.JPG

Last edited:
Unfortunately I cannot put my hands on the original photo so here is a photo of my canvas, same scene sunny day

100_2970.JPG

Whitby's Chieftain ready for the waves !

36930718230_a1cb427ef0_o.jpg

Back