London Potential Fuji Meet

OP
OP
Jelster
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry Rob been meaning to reply all week.

Or the 9th/10th March or is that pushing it to late?
That shouldn't be a problem. Looks like our move date will be last week in March, as the Mrs has to give a months notice, and we don't even sign the contracts until the end of next week. By the time we've exchanged our completion won't be for another 6 weeks from now I guess.

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Am happy with 2nd March or 9th/10th March, will let you decide.:fuji:
That shouldn't be a problem. Looks like our move date will be last week in March, as the Mrs has to give a months notice, and we don't even sign the contracts until the end of next week. By the time we've exchanged our completion won't be for another 6 weeks from now I guess.
Up to everyone else but for me the dates in order that suits me best would be March 10th, 9th and then the 2nd?

feek

Herbert
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
O.K Can we go with Sat March 9th meeting at Charing Cross station at 12.00.

feek

Herbert
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Graham we normally meet for coffee and a natter, then decide where we want to head to, and amble around, sometimes stopping for more coffee or a beer (hopefully taking photos) until we get bored, rained on, or have to head home.:D

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Unleica other single make meets, we Fujistas aren't really that fussed about what equipment people brink and use. As long as they buy the first (and second) round at each refreshment stop!

Unfortunately, all the meets are too far away for me to attend (and I dislike Lungdung anyway!!!)

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Will have to give this a miss now, as will be looking at a studio for my up and coming promo shoot.

feek

Herbert
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
O.K. people, looks like this is a non-starter, due to various reasons. Will withdraw from this date, and try later on in the year.