3. welcome to Prague castle :eek:

DSC_2188.jpg

4. Municipal House - Smetana hall

DSC_2293.jpg

5. street next to Charles bridge

DSC_2257b_a_.jpg

6. Charles bridge

all comments welcome ;)

6 has great potential for some extra pp...
its fine as it is...good sky but the bridge and buildings could be eked out
it would be a false impression regarding what you saw but photographically perhaps more adventurous
cheers
geof

thanks both - 6 has already had some pp done to it, but agree can stand some more :D

cheers,

M

I like the forth one the best. Was it taken with a fisheye lens or just really wide?

thanks anthonys,

number 4 was taken at 10mm, and also from a low level which i think makes it look even wider / exaggerates the open feel (y)

cheers

Mark

Nice shots...did you consider doing number 3 as a duotone or B&W? That would take care of that unfortunate bit of red from the flag that draws attention away from the figures, but wouldn't really change the tone and texture of the statue. Just a thought...

another one from Prague - a courtyard near to the Charles Bridge had this...

DSC_2320z.jpg

the things you see whilst out and about! Have done some processing and some crude fixing on the bottom left hand side of the building to remove some blue construction panels.

any feedback welcome (y)

M

GGW1 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

DSC_2257b_a_.jpg

i worked on your downloaded smallish pic...guess if you want to give it more
start again...i found i was not getting any farther than you did except for some lightening...LR3

Thanks Geoff - I have had a bit more of a play with the Charles Bridge image, will post up a revised version soon :)

DSC_2257z.jpg

improved???:thinking:

not sure :shake:

M

its difficult M...got to get the original up there full size using a photo host site like pix.ie
then we or i or us...;)
can really see what needs to be done
i did clone out the tree branch..

Last edited:
Thanks Geoff, forgot all about the tree branch on my last edit- d'oh!

i really should have made a better job when taking the pic, instead of hoping i could fix after the event :LOL:

i use photobucket to host, could i save a larger linked file to that? if so, i'll have another go and let anyone edit if they wish :D

M

Thanks Geoff, forgot all about the tree branch on my last edit- d'oh!

i really should have made a better job when taking the pic, instead of hoping i could fix after the event :LOL:

i use photobucket to host, could i save a larger linked file to that? if so, i'll have another go and let anyone edit if they wish :D

M

i havent used photobucket for ages...or for that matter flikr for my own shots..just edits
i always use pix.ie...the upload is as big as the original
cheers
geof

Back