premiership u23s football anyone

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Anyone shoot u23s /dev squads on a regular or semi regular basis... any call for the pics? I have a game monday night blackburn chelsea for the local paper but wondering if any other outlets worrth persuing...

Probably contact chelsea see if they are sending someone....

Any thoughts?

National? No, not even for the Prem League Cup. Even Regional titles are pretty sketchy on it. We won't cover unless on commission.

The only real reason I can see that might prove decent is to play the long game and cover an academy once or twice a season for stock images of young players that you them push out later in their career at various newspoints (resignings etc).

National? No, not even for the Prem League Cup. Even Regional titles are pretty sketchy on it. We won't cover unless on commission.

The only real reason I can see that might prove decent is to play the long game and cover an academy once or twice a season for stock images of young players that you them push out later in their career at various newspoints (resignings etc).

Much as I thought really.. covering it for the local (regional) paper which is based in blackburn so they need it but they are also happy for me to sell elsewhere so i thought I would ask.. more clutching at straws really.... cheers anyways ..

If you are covering anyway, you might as well syndicate - it's not going to cost anything.

If you are covering anyway, you might as well syndicate - it's not going to cost anything.

yeagh just hoped to have summat in place.... my paper is very wierd.. they cant read iptc fields so I ahve to put it all in the email.. so end up doing captions twice when sending elsewhere as well.. PITA ... They say I am doing it right ..its them with old software they use... ...tinpot haha

Was tonight.. Guy from chelsea and one guy for theFA and myself... Well i got paid.. not much but enough.. would have been nice to have another outlet but not to be.. chelsea walked it so the team I was doing not much going for em ..

Back