Pressing On....

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the fastest car on the hill at Shelsley Walsh last weekend but he was clearly trying.

IMG_0883.jpg

Love it - no need to put it B&W as it's perfectly in focus ;-)

Dedication and commitment!

.DAVID.

Sorry Andrew - seems to be the all the rage - take a rubbish out of focus photo, convert it to B&W and call it art. Didn't mean to offend or confuse, it's something that has wound me up for years and I really must let it go.

Convert away!

.DAVID.

IMG_0883BW.jpg

Here you go. I converted some others from that day to B&W as well as a few with some single colour filters. Personally I thought this one was fine as was but happy to pop both up to see if it helps in the debate!

As an aside this was the first time using my new (to me) 7D so was happy that I got to grips with it pretty well.

Nice one Martin, that looks good to me, however a little vignetting has crept in. Was that you or just the conversion to B+W? Apologies if it caused a debate.
Cheers.

Andrew, the vignetting was deliberate just to add a bit of "period feel". Glad to generate a bit of debate; it's good to hear various opinions. Also nice to hear some feedback confirming my thought that it was an image worth sharing.

Back