Pretty Lady (Street Candid)

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just thought this young lady was worth a shot while I was out & about. This is quite a considerable crop, so not the best quality as I was at the 18mm end of the lens and didn't have time to zoom in before other folk got in the way.

X-T1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/1000th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Pretty Lady (1)-03051 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.

This is quite an evocative image. Yes it takes a little time to get into the image to get a number of impressions from it. Whilst it's business as usual in the background there is also purpose and direction in respect of the main subject. The front of the face is lit nicely, making it stand out from the sign behind it. Thank you, I enjoyed a good few minutes pondering a number of aspects you have captured.

Regards

Tim

This is quite an evocative image. Yes it takes a little time to get into the image to get a number of impressions from it. Whilst it's business as usual in the background there is also purpose and direction in respect of the main subject. The front of the face is lit nicely, making it stand out from the sign behind it. Thank you, I enjoyed a good few minutes pondering a number of aspects you have captured.

Regards

Tim

Thank you Sir, much appreciated.(y)

George.

A bold subject choice George.
You've handled the exposure particularly well in what appears to be quite harsh lighting.
I would've liked to have seen the subject a little more isolated from the busy background but in the circumstances you have had to go with what you were presented with.

It's an interesting shot because it shows a young woman damaging herself. Those stupid shoes are distorting her whole body.

A bold subject choice George.
You've handled the exposure particularly well in what appears to be quite harsh lighting.
I would've liked to have seen the subject a little more isolated from the busy background but in the circumstances you have had to go with what you were presented with.

Many thanks Sir, much appreciate your comments.(y)

George.

It's an interesting shot because it shows a young woman damaging herself. Those stupid shoes are distorting her whole body.

Thank you Sir, I'll pass your comments on if I ever see her again.:D

George.

Lovely capture George- I do hope you're not becoming a Stalker :p:p:p

Les :sony:

Lovely capture George- I do hope you're not becoming a Stalker :p:p:p

Les :sony:

Who me!!:mooning: Many thanks Sir, much appreciated.(y)

George.

For a hastily taken street shot that's beautifully done, lots of nice tones, the lighting is terrific and I love the detail - look at the veins in her leading foot!

For a hastily taken street shot that's beautifully done, lots of nice tones, the lighting is terrific and I love the detail - look at the veins in her leading foot!

Many thanks Sir, appreciate you taking the time to comment.(y)

George.

Back