Print storage boxes

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
Where sells print storage boxes? I'm starting to get a collection of prints that weren't quite good enough to go on the wall but seem too good to throw in the bin so I want one of those proper print storage boxes to keep them in but don't know where to get them.

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
Try Silverprint in London. These are Archival boxes and are not cheap. Alternativly for something a bit cheaper try your local Staples or similar I've done a quick search and they do loads of boxes, some which may be suitable. Ideally a Photographic Lid and Tray box would be ideal, but I've not been able to find a source of small quantities ( Looks like 100 are the minimum you can buy). I got a couple of artist portfolio cases dead cheap from a discount book outlet some time ago. Might be worth a look in there or maybe an Art or Hobby shop

Last edited:
Edit My Images
Yes
Kev,

Definately PLUS ONE ! for Silverprint Archival boxes.
As mentioned not cheap but have never found better. Check quantity and post costs first. If I remember correctly ordering several at a time worked out quite a bit cheaper.

C

OP
OP
Kev M
Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
Cheers chaps. The Nomad cases are the ones I was thinking of but the Silverprint alternatives look okay too. Will have a look in Staples tomorrow too.