printer profiling kit

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi does anybody know off any where that you can hire a printer profiling kit in the uk thanks

For me, it's best to buy one.
How are you calibrating your screen?
I use a ColorMunki photo this will do all your calibrating you need Screen Printer/inks and projectors.

Some camera clubs have them for members to use, as do mine and some of the ones I use to belong to.

I did mine with Photospeed (where I get all my supplies). They send you a test pack of papers you want profiling, you print the test page and post to them, they email the profiles in a day or two.

Jack I'm using spyder 5 for my monitor using display cal cheers for the reply. Steven will look into the photospeed thanks also for the reply

Jack I'm using spyder 5 for my monitor using display cal cheers for the reply. Steven will look into the photospeed thanks also for the reply

Don't know how many people here use Photospeed ink sets. Went with them when they brought out an ink set for the A3+ Epson SC P600. Basically, they clone the Epson cartridges (this is difficult, it took 4 months), you buy a set with the 9 cartridges, syringes to fill them and a complete set of 4K inks. Don't know anyone else who does that and reduces printing costs by 80%. I also use their papers (mainly PSP, PFL and PB). They also send you test packs of paper to see what you like and for profiling. You can download generic profiles from their site, but you really need to profile your actual printer. Again, that is a free service. Best to call them, their technical people are endlessly patient and will explain everything.

Back