Printer settings help

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
well... after focus i bought some resin paper (not currently at home to check my printer) but what settings would it need to be on as im pretty sure i have never seen the option for resin paper.

sorry for the vague question but any advice would be much appreciated, printer is epson r465 or something like that.

Matt

usually in the pack there is a sheet that should tell you what settings to use, failing that take a look at the website of however made the paper and see if there is any info there.

Which make of paper do you have? Most are set as glossy but you will also need ICC profiles for your printer & paper from the paper manufacturer as the normal ones more than often will not work & you end up with a colour cast.

I suspect that the "Resin" paper part refers to the base onto which the surface coating is coated onto. It's a bit like Photographic paper that the light sensitive emulsion is coated onto a Resin base.

You treat it like normal quality inkjet paper, but you need to make sure you select the correct paper parameters from your printer set up. This info should be with the paper itself or from the manufacturers web site

Back